Chapel on the Mountain of the Cross in Český Krumlov

This eight-nave chapel of Our Lady Dolorous and the Holy Cross built in 1710 is vaulted by an eight-part arch and covered with a tent-like roof topped with a lantern and a double cross.
The chapel has been taken care of by the parish priest from Český Krumlov who, since 1991, has been annually holding a pilgrimage celebration of the St. Cross Rising (September 14th ).

Opening hours

Open on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays - 1-5pm
(in winter time 1-3pm)