Pilgrimage church of the Virgin Mary - Kájov
Pilgrimage church of the Virgin Mary - the original church structure is from the late 13th century. The church was destroyed during the Hussite wars in 1422 and 1469, when the militia destroyed a school as well. Today's church was built in late Gothic style from 1471 to 1488. In 1670 the physician Ondřej Volkshofer from Krumlov commissioned an altar to be built.