St. Voršila's chapel in Křemže
The first stone for chapel was laid down on 19. June 1550. Its founder Jan Častolar dedicated it to St. Voršila, patroness of his daughter.In 1837 was chapel reconstructed, but it was struck by lightning shortly after that and heavily damaged in 1858. Instead of reconstruction the locals let it decay and it was in 1862 destroyed completely. In 1905 let the Křemže's native dr. Václav Cába (priest-provost, active in Jindřichův Hradec), built the new chapel, on his own cost with help of some parishioners.